Friday, April 22, 2005

Publicity tally thus far

So far I have received the following campaigning leaflets through my letterbox:

About 8 Lib Dem leaflets
1 Labour leaflet
1 UKIP leaflet
1 Captain Beany card
0 leaflets from Plaid Cymru, the Conservatives or Respect.

In addition I've had one visit from the Lib Dems and one phone call from Labour.

Publicity material that I see when walking to and from work:
Labour: 2
Respect: 1 (given that the house this is in is literally around the corner from mine, it makes the lack of Respect leaflets through the letterbox even more baffling)
Lib Dems: Actually, no, I've given up trying to count the number of posters, placards, etc, I've seen for the Lib Dems. I'll just use that wonderfully unscientific term of 'lots'.

This is just for an average house in the backstreets of Roath containing 2 students and 1 graduate.

Anybody else want to stick up their own publicity stats? I'll be interested to see what has been arriving on everybody else's doormats

1 Comments:

At 8:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 Labour (if you dont count them shoving through the letterbox in multiples)
About 3 Lib Dem
2 Respect
1 Captain Beany
0 Plaid
0 Tory

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contribute

Send us your thoughts, news and ideas! cardiffcentral(at)
hotmail.co.uk

Bits and bobs

Welsh Blogs.

Powered by Blogger