Tuesday, April 26, 2005

BBC Coverage

The BBC battlebus will apparently be in Cardiff Central tomorrow. I'd managed to miss this as I'm usually not home in time for the 6pm bulletin. I (and everybody reading this who didn't know) has my mother to thank for this piece of information - she rung me in a state of excitement earlier this evening to ask if they'd be using me as a guest commentator on the programme, y'know, as mothers do.

Sadly I won't be appearing on the national news tomorrow (if there is a list of people they'd ring to offer expert opinion I'd imagine I'm just above Toy Mike Trevor, the imfamous street busker). I may, however, be putting in a brief appearance on BBC News 24, drinking beer.

No, this isn't the shameless Gary plug (to be honest I'll be happy if I'm edited out). News 24 were filming in the Students' Union pub, The Taf today, and soliciting opinions from assorted students on the general election. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time for somebody to offer me a free pint.

The package should be playing anytime from 3pm onwards. News 24 are also filming more students down in the Bay at 1pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contribute

Send us your thoughts, news and ideas! cardiffcentral(at)
hotmail.co.uk

Bits and bobs

Welsh Blogs.

Powered by Blogger