Sunday, April 24, 2005

Anne Savoury

Given the number of Independent candidates standing in this election, I was intrigued and curious to see that Cardiff Central had one running - Anne Savoury - so I did a quick Google which revealed she previously stood against Alun Michael under the banner of the pro-life alliance (I'm going to assume it's the same person - seems a bit too much of a co-incidence for me). She's also stood for the Pro-Life Alliance in the 2003 Welsh Assembly elections. This has got me even more curious as to why she's dropped the Pro-Life banner, although not curious enough to make any kind of effort to find out. Sorry.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is indeed the same person. Her Election Address is almost entirely the pro-life message.

 
At 12:25 pm, Blogger Frances said...

She doesn't seem to have a web presence and I can't find an email address so I think a snail mail will have to wind its way to her. If she's stil pro-life why not stand as such? Also, Catherine Taylor-Dawson's Dream Ticket Party has been contacted for more info but nothing back yet.

 
At 6:41 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

She still uses Pro-Life on her leaflets, which call her the Pro-Life candidate. . The only contact detail I have for her is

The ProLife Association Wales, Crown Court, Duke Street, Cardiff CF10 1AY, 'phone, 029 20346386

who published the leaflet.

I got a Dream Ticket thing today too, I think the only details you'll get are at hydatum.com and xat.org, but I'll see what else I can find.

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger Frances said...

Just scanning in her publicity now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Contribute

Send us your thoughts, news and ideas! cardiffcentral(at)
hotmail.co.uk

Bits and bobs

Welsh Blogs.

Powered by Blogger